Using premium ingredients like QBA Milk Buns, and expert tips from Celebrity Chef Colin Selwood, you’ll discover how to construct a delicious Burger that’s good to go – guaranteed!
Join the Bun Club Today.
Exclusive access to special offers, competitions, best-in-class Burger recipes, tips, tricks and trends!
QBA Milk Buns Features & Benefits
- Baked fresh, then frozen – can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Quick to thaw – minimum preparation time.
- Perfect for burgers – ideal combination of taste and texture.
- Crispy glazed outer crust – they hold their shape.
Burger Travel Tips
- If you’re adding pickles to your Burger, place them on top of the meat patty before melting the cheese on top of the pickles. This will ensure the pickles stay secure on the Burger
- Right amount of sauce is key! Too much sauce within the layers of the Burger may cause the fillings to slide off.
- When the meat’s done, let it rest for a couple of minutes to remove any excess juices.
- Slightly salt your tomato slices, to draw out any excess water.
- Wrap the burger in paper, so it will breathe, not sweat.
- Place the burger in a cardboard box for extra heat retention and protection.
Find out more about the QBA Milk Buns and up your burger game here!